Our legal Services
Neeven Parsooramen – Barrister at law
Neeven Parsooramen studied at the University of Kent and Brunelle University in England.
He holds a BA in Law and Accounting & Finance and a Master's degree in Private Economic Law and
Barrister Parsooramen was sworn at the Honorable Lincoln Inn in England and has been a member of the
Mauritius Bar Association since 2011.
His predominant activities are: civil law, criminal law, tax law, commercial law, company law, business law, real
estate law, labor law, banking law and insurance.
His areas of intervention are:
Business, company and company law
- Assistance in selecting the legal structure best suited to the client's situation;
- Creation of companies and other legal structures;
- Drafting the articles of association of the company and any other legal structure;
- Creation and filing of the company creation file and any other legal structure;
- Advice on the sale or takeover of companies;
- Drafting partnership pacts;
- Drafting of commercial pacts;
- Registration of intellectual property;
- Assistance in opening bank accounts;
- Drafting of share transfer agreements and / or shares;
- Drafting of the merger pacts;
- Intervention in any form of commercial dispute.
Civil and administrative law
- Forming and filing of residency permit files;
- Intervention in any form of litigation in civil and administrative matters.
- Advice relating to the tax law of legal persons (civil or commercial companies);
- Councils relating to the tax law of natural persons;
- Advice on real estate taxation;
- VAT and indirect taxes;
- Local taxes;
- International and Community Taxation;
- Intervention in tax audits;
- Intervention in all tax disputes of companies and individuals.
Real estate law
- Real estate advice;
- Drafting of commercial leases, residential leases, professional leases and mixed leases;
- Advice on Promise of Purchase and Sales Agreement;
- Advice on co-ownerships
- Intervention in deportation proceedings.
See more of the Groupe Robertson Patrimoine cabinet team